We at Catering Solutions Inc. (CSI) are committed to providing you a fresh and beautifully presented and affordably priced menu. From gourmet sandwiches for 100 to a cocktail reception for hundreds to full dinners for thousands, we are here to satisfy all of your catering needs. Our food is artfully presented on buffet tables, provided by the customer.
As a full-service caterer, we are happy to work with you to develop custom menus best suited to your budget and catering needs. Please ask about additional dishes that do not appear on this menu.
All prices are based on one entrée per group. An extra charge may apply if ordering more than one entrée. Please allow at least 48 hours notice when placing orders. We'll just do our best to accommodate last minute orders. To place a catering request, simply fill out the catering "Request Form" and click Submit. With this information, we will prepare a Catering Contract which we will send back to you for revision, PO, and signature.
Delivery & Set Up:
CSI will service any location in the El Paso metropolitan area. All equipment needed for serving food is provided by CSI with the exception of folding tables. The number of servers varies according to group size and menu to be served. Serving time is normally one hour for groups of 150 or less and 1½ hours for groups larger than 150 people.
Description of Service:
STANDARD:This is our basic service where all food and beverage is served on the high-grade disposable wear. Normally this type of service is used for continental breakfasts and events where Hors D'Oeuvres are served. It is included in the listed price.
SEMI FORMAL: This is a step above the standard service. It includes a 91⁄2" ceramic dinner plate, steel silverware, paper napkin, and clear plastic cup for beverage. The food is served buffet style by CSI personnel. All condiments, dessert, and beverage are placed either on the same buffet line or on a separate station. Please add an additional 2 dollar per person.
FORMAL SERVICE: A few notches above Semi-Formal Service, this service includes an 11" plate, s/steel silverware, white cloth napkin, and crystal glass for a beverage. The main entrée is served buffet style, bread, butter, condiments, and beverage are preset on each guest's table. Table maintenance, beverage refills, and plate removal is included. Additional cost: $3.00 per person.
SIT DOWN SERVICE: This service includes all the amenities of the formal service, plus it includes delivering the food to each individual guest at his/her table. The price for all sit-down service is $17.95 per person.
Cancellation requires 72 hours of notice for groups of 100 and 5 days for groups of more than 100. Orders canceled less than 72 hours will result in a 100% charge even if cancellation is due to inclement weather.
We accept Visa, MC, and American Express, credit cards. Cash and company checks are also accepted. Payment for all orders not on behalf of the company is due 3 days before.
Please call us so we can assist you with all of your party needs including personal, decor, linens, equipment, and floral arrangements.
An assortment of freshly baked goods: French croissants, cheese and fruit Danish, mini muffins, and cinnamon rolls. Variety may vary according to group size. Freshly brewed coffee and chilled orange juice. Fresh seasonal fruit.
The Sweet Amigos: $9.95
Waffles and French toast, fresh-diced fruit and slices of bacon. Topped with strawberries, whipped cream, and maple syrup. Fresh coffee & orange juice.
Full Breakfast Combinations
The American $10.25
Scrambled eggs with fresh Augratin Dauphinoise potatoes. Pork sausage links, bacon, and butter croissants. Fresh coffee & Orange Juice.
El Paso Slam: $10.50 pp
Scrambled eggs, pork sausage links, thick bacon strips, and petite croissants. French toast sticks with powdered sugar and maple syrup. Fresh Coffee & Orange Juice.
The Mexican: $10.25 pp
- Mexican Style Potatoes
- Refried Beans Sprinkled w/Cheese
- Scrambled Eggs: Choice of plain, Mexican Style or with Chorizo
- Choice of: flour tortillas or butter croissants.
- Fresh Coffee & Orange Juice.
The Aztec: $10.25
Red Chilaquiles and Eggs. Refried beans, Fresh Coffee, Orange Juice and a basket of assorted pastry.
Irasema's Brunch Special: $10.95 (Minimum of 100 people)
Spinach and cheese Quiche, Fresh Augratin Dauphinoise potatoes, and Monte Cristo sandwich. Served with a fresh tropical fruit salad and Butter Mini Croissants. Fresh Coffee and Orange Juice.
HORS D' OEUVRES
- Swedish Meat Balls creamy mushroom sauce; Spicy BBQ; Italian Style simmered in marinara sauce
- Buffalo Wings with a spicy tangy sauce; or Hawaiian style glazed with pineapple and Hawaiian sauce (3pp)
- Sta. Fe Egg Rolls stuffed with a southwest style mixture of meat and vegetables (1pp). Served with Chipotle Dressing.
- Chile con Queso with corn tortilla chips (3oz)
- Beef Satays*: Tender skirt steak marinated in lemon and fresh ginger. Grilled and drizzled with a hoisin sauce.
- Mediterranean Bruschetta: Toasted French bread slices topped with a mixture of spanish olives, black olives, pesto sauce, and topped with parmesan cheese.(2pp)
- Florentine Mushrooms: Wild mushrooms stuffed with a mixture of butter, cheese, nuts, and spinach. (1pp)
* These items are considered premium and will cost an additional $2.00 per person. All above appetizers served on disposable clear plastic plates, forks, and paper napkins. Minimum of 100 people required. 15% service charge added to all bills.
- Finger Sandwiches: on a Petite croissant with ham, cheese and a light chipotle mayo spread (1pp)
- Jumbo Shrimp* with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce (2pp)
- Assorted Diced Fresh Seasonal Fruit(3ozpp)
- Assorted Domestic cheese, grapes, and crackers (2ozpp)
- Veggie Crudites:Garden fresh assortment of asparagus spears, broccoli & cauliflower florets, green beans, baby carrots, yellow squash& zucchini served with ranch or pesto dipping sauce.
- Roma Tomatoesfilled with our house Imperial Chicken salad (1pp)
- Puffed Pastry Croustades filled with our house Yucatan Shrimp salad (1 pp)
- Salpicon: lean shredded beef marinated in a mixture of Mexican vegetables and spiced. Served with corn tostadas (4ozpp)
- Manchego & Friends: Manchego cheese served with grapes, spiced walnuts, and seasonal berries.
- Italian Feast: Artfully arranged Italian delicacies to include fresh mozzarella, calabrese salami, mushrooms, California artichokes, Mediterranean olives, and tomato wheels, marinated in herbed olive oil.
- Tapas: Spanish prosciutto and Manchego cheese on toasted bread rounds. Topped with oven dried tomatoes and fresh Italian parsley.
All American Sandwich
- 100 or more: deduct 50 cents
- Uptown Deli: $10.95pp Build your own deli sandwich. Select from premium ham smoked turkey, roast beef, or tuna on your choice of freshly baked bread: rye, sour dough, French, or croissant. Relish tray and condiments on the side.
- Grilled Chicken Pesto: $11.25pp Grilled chicken served with thin slices of romaine lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and Swiss cheese. Served on a croissant with a light pesto spread.
The Vegetarian: $10.75 Fresh alfalfa sprouts, cucumber wheels, roasted bell peppers, lettuce leaves, avocado and tomato slices. Served on whole grain bread with a light mayo spread and American cheese.
- Roast Beef and Bleu Cheese: $11.25 Thin slices of premium roast beef on white sourdough bread with an herbed mayo spread. Crumbled bleu cheese, Romaine lettuce, red onion, tomato slices, and roasted red pepper strips.
Salads Cold & Boxed
Boxed sandwiches served in a clear plastic box with fresh-diced fruit, potato salad, assorted cold sodas, and choice of gourmet cookie or fudge brownie. Salads are served in a clear plastic boxed with dressing and bread, if applicable, on the side. Assorted cold sodas and choice of cookie or fudge brownie.
- Chicken Zorba: $11.25 pp Grilled chicken over a bed of Romaine and red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, Greek olives, red onions, and feta cheese in a lemon-oil & oregano vinaigrette.
- Southwest Chicken Salad: $11.25 pp Fresh salad greens topped with grilled marinated chicken strips, roasted corn, thin tortillas strips, and cheese. Served with sweet corn bread and chipotle dressing.
- Cobb Salad: $11.25pp Julienne strips of turkey breast, shredded lettuce, bacon bits, blue cheese, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, black olives, red onions and hard boiled eggs with a Dijon mustard vinaigrette.
- Tuna or Imperial Chicken Salad: $10.95pp White tuna or grilled chicken and diced vegetables over a bed of shredded lettuce. Drizzled with oil and red-wine vinegar.
- Chicken Pasta Primavera: $11.50pp Grilled egg plant, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow squash, roasted red peppers, and sun-dried tomatoes in a light Alfredo sauce with bow-tie pasta.
- Baked Ziti: $11.25pp Ziti pasta with plum tomato sauces, herbed ricotta, parmesan chesses, and Italian sausage sauteed.
- Chicken Pasta: $10.95 Tender cubes of grilled chicken breast, roasted red bell peppers, sun dried tomatoes, and bow tie pasta. Sauteed in butter, lemon juice, garlic, wine, Parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley.
- Tour of Italy: $10.95pp Classic meat lasagna and Fettucine Alfredo served with Italian Salad and garlic bread.
- Classic Italian Meat Lasagna: $10.25pp Classic meat lasagna, served with a garlic toast and a green garden salad.
Pasta dishes served with Italian salad and garlic toast. Choice of beverage includes one of the following: iced tea, assorted sodas, or lemonade. Gourmet Cookie or Fudge Brownie.
Minimum of 100 people required. 15% Service Charge will be added. Prices subject to change without notice!
- Freshly Baked Cookies Herbal Teas
Assorted Sodas/Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Assorted Candy Bars, M & M's
- Cookies and Sodas
Ball Park Break:
- Apples, Oranges, and Bananas
- Granola Bars, Trail Mix, and Bottled Water
Minimum of 100 people required for any service. 15% service charge added to all bills.
- Grapes & Seasonal Fruit, Cubed Domestic Cheeses
- Assorted Crackers and Chilled Bottled Juices
- Chicken Florentine: $11.75pp Chicken Breast sauteed in white sauce with shallots and white wine atop of herbed spinach. Suggested sides: Tuscan vegetables and rice pilaf.
- Chicken Fiesta: $11.50pp Grilled boneless breast marinated in tequila-lime on a bed of tortilla strips. Topped with sharp cheddar cheese bacon and fresh mango pico. Suggested sides: wild rice and grilled SW vegetables.
- Chicken Jerusalem: $11.25pp Breast of chicken lightly breaded in white creamy sauce with fresh mushrooms and artichoke hearts. Suggested sides: parmesan rice & green salad.
- Cordon Bleu: $11.25pp Breaded breast of chicken stuffed with premium ham and Swiss cheese. Covered with made-from-scratch, Alfredo sauce. Suggested sides: pasta and glazed baby carrots.
- Chicken Parmesan: $11.25pp lightly breaded with cheese topped with fresh tomato sauce and diced olives and melted mozzarella cheese. Suggested sides: rice pilaf and vegetable medley.
- Chicken Picatta: $11.75pp Boneless skinless breast of chicken sauteed in a lemon-caper-butter sauce. Suggested sides: Provencal vegetable ratatouille and rice pilaf.
Beef & Border
- Herbed Roast Beef: $11.75pp Top round slowly cooked accompanied with red-wine-mushroom gravy. Herbed Mashed Potatoes & Steamed Broccoli.
- Cowboy Combo: $11.95pp BBQ brisket and chicken served with two of the following: Charro or Ranch beans, Potato or Macaroni salad or Coleslaw.
- Spicy Southwest Brisket: $10.50pp Smoked and cooked over a low fire. Served with two of the following: Charro or Ranch beans, Potato or Macaroni salad or Coleslaw.
- Fajitas (beef or chicken): $ 13.95pp Original Tex-Mex recipe served with Mexican rice, charro beans, real guacamole, sour cream, chips, and salsa.
- Plato Mexicano: $11.95pp 1 Chile relleno, 1 enchilada, and 1 taquito. Served with Spanish rice, refried beans, real guacamole, sour cream, Chips & Salsa.
- The Three Amigos: $11.95pp (Minimum of 100 people) Salpicon Tostada, Chicken Mole. And 1 Hard Picadillo Taco. Rice & Refried beans, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Chips & Salsa.
All "Luncheon Entrées" served with choice of bread: French or soft dinner roll and butter. Choice of beverage: Regular or raspberry iced tea, lemonade, or assorted sodas. Gourmet cookie or fudge brownie. Lunch is served from 11am to 2 pm Monday through Friday. Minimum of 100 people required. 15% Service Charge will be added. Prices subject to change without notice!
- 100 or more: deduct 50 cents.
- Champagne Chicken: $11.95pp Stuffed with prosciutto and Swiss cheese topped with a shallot-champagne sauce.
- Chicken Sta. Fe: $11.75 Marinated in a roasted pepper sauce stuffed with asadero cheese and long green chiles. Topped with a black bean relish. Suggested sides: Grilled SW vegetables and wild rice.
- The Alamo Chicken: $11.95pp Breast of chicken topped with a Tarragon sauce. Suggested sides: bowtie pasta scampi & glazed carrots.
- Chicken Saltimboca: $12.95pp A breast of chicken topped with fresh sage, prosciutto, roasted Roma tomatoes, and shiitake mushrooms. Topped with a white wine demi-glace. Served over Angel hair pasta and tossed with thin strips of vegetables.
- Supreme Roulade: $12.95pp Airline chicken breast of chicken stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese in a saffron sauce. Vegetable medley & creamy country mash. Suggested sides: Brussel sprouts and saffron rice.
All dinners served from 4pm to 9pm. They include bread, butter, condiments, and one non alcoholic beverage. All salads cost an additional $3.75pp and dessert is not included. 15% service charge added to total bill.
- Steak Tampiquena: $13.95pp Grilled outside skirt topped with spicy pepper strips and cheese. Served accompanied by a Chile relleno, a red enchilada, refried beans, and homemade guacamole.
- Steak Diane: $14.95pp Choice sirloin steaks seared in canola oil and sauteed in a brown sauce with tones of brandy, dry vermouth, and Dijon mustard. Suggested sides: Garlic mash and green beans with carrot battonets.
- Tenderloin Chimichurri: $15.95pp Beef tenderloin steak marinated in a tangy Chimichurri sauce. Suggested sides: Fresh Augratin Dauphinoise potatoes and green beans.
- New York or Rib Eye Steak: $14.95pp (USDA Choice 10oz Stk): Twice Baked Potato & Green beans Almandine.
- Key Lime Pie: $5.75 Refreshing dessert filled with traditional key lime filling made with real juice
- Italian Tiramisu: $5.75 A 2 layer sponge cake made with coffee liquor and filled with Marsala custard and mascarpone cheese.
- NY Cheese Cake: $5.25 Dense and traditions NY style cheese cake drizzled with fruit sauce.
- Sheet Cakes: $4.75 Your choice of chocolate or carrot sheet cake.
Catering Solutions has several options to meet your needs.
Premier $13.95 per person
Any one of the following entrées:
- Chicken Royal- Chicken breast stuffed with peas, mushrooms, and asparagus tips, and sautéed and simmered in white sauce.
- Chicken Boursin- Stuffed with an herbed cheese mixture, sautéed and topped with a sweet tomato basil sauce.
- Chicken Piccata- Lightly breaded and sautéed in lemon butter and capers.
- Champagne Chicken- Stuffed with prosciutto and Swiss cheese topped with a shallot-champagne sauce.
- Herbed roast beef- Top Round beef rubbed with herbs and served with a natural smoky BBQ au jus.
- Chicken Sienna- Broiled, topped with Portabella mushroom, provolone cheese and sun-dried tomato pesto sauce.
Choice of one Starch:
- Rice Pilaf, Wild Rice, Chipotle Rice Augratin Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Pasta.
Your Choice of One Vegetable:
- California Medley, Broccoli, Green Beans, Colored Squash.
De Luxe $14.75 per person
Any one of the following entrées:
- Chicken Pimiento- Stuffed with roasted peppers, feta cheese and herbs wrapped in puff pastry and served with a roasted red pepper coulis.
- Florentine Supreme- Airline chicken stuffed with spinach and cheese mixture topped with Florentine sauce.
- Steak Diane Beef- Strip loin seared and simmered in a brown sauce
- Mignon Chimichurri- Seared tenderloin of beef grilled and topped with a chimichurri sauce (cilantro, parsley, lemon, and olive oil).
- Beef Wellington- Seasoned beef tender loin wrapped with puff pastry topped with a roasted shallot-brandy sauce.
- Gorgonzola Duxelle- Beef Tenderloin crusted with Portobella mushrooms and Gorgonzola cheese topped with a red wine mushroom sauce.
Choice of any one Starch in Premier Menu or:
- Potatoes Ana, Dauphinois, Roasted Red or Yukon Potatoes
Your Choice of any one Vegetable in Premier Menu or:
- Tuscan Vegetables, Vegetable Ratatouille or Asparagus if in season.
Sit Down Menu $16.95 per person
- Any One Entrée, Starch or Vegetable from the Premier or the De Luxe Menu. Plus a 13" Pewter Charger Plate.
- Salad Options (Additional $4.95 pp): Garden Green with Ranch or Italian Dressing; spring mix, Mix Greens with pecans & Raspberry Vinaigrette; Caesar Salad with the classic made-from-scratch Caesar Dressing.
Premier and Deluxe Menus served buffet style with the following preset items:
Additionally included: Table Maintenance, and Plate Removal.
- Fresh Dinner Rolls, Butter, and condiments;
- Choice of: Regular or Raspberry Iced Tea or lemonade
- 12" Ceramic Dinner Plate, s/s Silverware, and Cloth Napkin.
Standard Menu $9.75 per person
Any one of the following entrées:
- Spicy South West Brisket- (Marinated or BBQ). Served with charro beans, potato salad, and rolls with butter.
- The Cowboy Combo- BBQ Chicken and smoked brisket served with ranch beans and potato salad.
- Classic Beef Lasagna- with Classic Italian salad and garlic toast.
- The Italian Tour- Classic meat lasagna, pasta Alfredo, salad, and garlic toast.
- Deluxe Spaghetti- Traditional spaghetti meat sauce over bowtie pasta served with Italian salad and garlic toast.
- The Mexicans- All "Mexicans" served with rice & refried beans, shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.
Mexican Plate Choices:
This "Standard" menu is served buffet style on disposable service ware! Choice of: Regular or Raspberry Iced Tea or lemonade.
- 2 Cheese enchiladas and 2 beef flautas with sour cream
- Enchiladas Suizas: Three chicken enchiladas topped with a green sauce, melted jack and Mexican cream.
- Chicken Mole, 2 Beef Tacos.
- Three Picadillo Hard Tacos and side of house chile con queso.
Additional service information:
Standard net service time for all menus is 2 hours. The serving of alcoholic beverages is not included. 20 % percent required upon signing of contract. Complimentary tasting only after contract is signed. Buffet tables provided by customer. Minimum of 100 people required for all services. Applicable tax and 15% service charge added to all bills. Prices subject to change until contract is signed!
Choose Two of the Following:
- Fresh Turkey Breast- Herbed with a sherry-walnut sauce
- Glazed Ham-Premium pit ham with honey glaze
- Southwest Pork Loin- Marinated in achiote and stuffed with green vegetables. Topped with creamy ancho chili sauce.
- Herbed Roast Beef- Seasoned in a mixture of spices to yield a tender and hearty holiday dish.
- Mexican Cornbread stuffing and Cranberry Sauce
- Creamy Mashed
- Green Bean Bake
- Baked Yams with marshmallows and cherries
- Freshly baked dinner rolls, butter, and jalapeños
Served buffet style on high-grade disposable ware. Semiformal service suggested for an additional $2.00 p/p; Formal Service additional $3.00 p/p. Minimum 100 people required.
Tax and 15% service charge added to all bills.
Other available substitutable sides:
Available Sweets at an additional Price:
- Starches: Augratin potatoes, sweet potato mash, confetti rice, rice pilaf, wild rice, traditional cornbread stuffing.
- Vegetables/Salads: X-Mas crunch, garden green, peas, corn, glazed carrots
Cherry, Apple, and Pumpkin Pie, and NY Style Cheese Cake: $3.50 per person.
© 2016 Catering Solutions, Inc All rights reserved